Join us for a State of the School presentation on June 5, 2021
You only spent a few short years at Gould, but you are part of the alumni community for much longer. We strive to promote Gould and to strengthen the connections of over 4,000 alumni to each other and their alma mater.
- Attend events around the globe and here at Gould.
- Connect with fellow alumni through our free alumni directory available through the Alumni Mobile App
- Participate in volunteer opportunities to help give back to Gould and our students
- Stay up to date with our alumni magazine: The GAzette
- Follow us on social media: Facebook or Instagram
We love hearing from you and what you’re up to! Be sure to keep us updated at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs. Garfield brings extensive experience working in education as a school counselor and holds a Vermont Level II Professional Educator’s License Endorsement for K-12 School Counselors. She worked at Dothan Brook Elementary School in White River Junction, Vermont, where she was instrumental in designing and implementing a nationally recognized comprehensive school counseling program to improve achievement, attendance, and discipline and close achievement and opportunity gaps. She has been a PBIS instructional practice coach, high school counselor, class advisor, teacher mentor, kindergarten teacher, and Yogakids instructor. She and her family enjoy the experiential learning and outdoor recreation and opportunities that Gould and Bethel have to offer. She lives in Bethel with her husband, Brian, and their three children — Maia ’20, Phoebe ’22, and Zachary.