At Gould Academy, we know that every family member is doing everything possible to make a meaningful contribution towards tuition. Need-based financial aid and merit-based scholarships are designed to work in concert to create Gould’s Flexible Tuition philosophy.
Flexible Tuition is designed to bridge the gap between what a family can contribute and what it actually costs to attend Gould. Gould Academy offers Flexible Tuition on the basis of documented financial need of the family and the availability of funds. On average, 43 percent of our students received institutional aid.
- Boarding Students: $61,350
- Day Students: $37,800
*Tuition is approved annually by the Gould Academy Board of Trustees; the Board sets tuition for the next academic year in February.
2017-2018 Additional Program Fees
- International Student Fee: $2,500 per year
- English Studies Program 2 &3: $6,500 per year
- ESP Tutorial Program: $5,000 per year
- Academic Skills Comprehensive Program: $10,000 per year
- Gould On-Snow Competition Program: $3,200 per year
A full list of fees associated with enrollment can be found by clicking on the following links: International Student Fees or Domestic Student Fees.
It’s important to note that all financial information provided by families remains in the utmost of confidence at all times. Recipients are expected to meet the same standards of performance as other students, and families can expect that award levels will be consistent year to year as long as the financial need of the family remains the same, application deadlines are met, and the financial resources of the school remain strong.
To learn more about requirements, meeting needs, evaluation of needs, the award process, please contact Mr. Andrew Bishop, Assistant Head of School for Enrollment Management.
Application Dates to Remember
New Student Priority Deadline – February 15
Submit an online Parent Financial Statement (PFS) to NAIS (National Association of Independent Schools). The SSS code for Gould Academy is 3460.
- If you have any unique circumstances that you feel should be brought to our attention, feel free to submit that information to the Admissions Office in writing.
- Admission decisions and award notifications will be sent to applicants who have met the priority deadline on March 10. After March 10, notifications will be sent on a rolling basis.
Returning Students Priority Deadline – January 15
Please submit a Parent Financial Statement (PFS) to School and Student Services by NAIS (National Association of Independent Schools). The SSS code for Gould Academy is 3460. Also please upload copies of tax forms to the PFS Online on the SSS by NAIS website when they become available. Families should NOT send Gould copies of their personal tax returns; all financial information should be shared directly with SSS.
- Award renewals will be sent with re-enrollment agreements in the end of February.