We are so proud that you have chosen to trust your student with us at Gould. We are a family here and it is an honor to guide students towards a life of purpose, excellence, and compassion. Our relationship with parents, grandparents, and other family members is so valued.
Gould is your school as well. This page is designed to be the first stop for any information you might need to keep track of the daily life of your student at Gould. Also, please know you can call, e-mail, or stop by any time!
Our password protected parent portal MyGould is a great source of information just for parents: calendars, forms, the school calendar, and your student’s official academic record. This is also where you can update your contact information.
Every day at Gould is full of activity, work, and adventure and so we strongly encourage you to follow our news.
- Each Thursday our communications office will send an email with important information for the week.
- Our Gould social media pages — Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter – are wonderful resources. Make sure to give us a follow!
- You have free access to the Gould Academy App (available on iTunes and Google Play stores). This will allow you to search for other Gould parents in your area or in your student’s grade.
The Gould Parents Association (GPA) is an organization that includes all parents of current Gould Academy Students. As a parent, you are automatically a member! GPA’s main purpose is to foster community and awareness among Gould parents. But our parent-driven community is just the starting point: GPA connects with and supports the greater Gould community of faculty, staff, and students. Our goal is to use our ideas, time, and resources to enrich our students’ experiences by collaborating with and supporting the school. As parents involved in GPA we connect, we share ideas, we volunteer, and we share in our children’s life at Gould. We hope you will participate!
We invite you and all Gould parents to play an active role in school life through the Gould Parents Association. The place to begin is to let us know you are interested in being involved and how you’d like to help. We welcome all parents to participate with whatever skills and time they have. Even if you live far from the Gould Academy campus or have limited time there’s still a place for you!
Please contact us by email to give us your contact information, and let us know your interests. Whether you help by planning or hosting events, supporting fundraising efforts, supporting athletic teams, or simply connecting with fellow parents, there is a place for you in GPA. For example, you can get involved in these ways:
- Greet parents at GPA or other events and share your knowledge of Gould and help them make connections with other parents.
- Help us host our parent-related on-campus events, such as the New Parent Reception, Registration, and Parent and Family Weekend.
- Learn about Gould and other parents’ Gould experiences.
- Organize and host (either in your home or at another venue) events for parents and alumni in various geographic regions.
- Connect with other new and returning parents to share rides or other support.
- Share ideas for GPA or for the greater Gould community.
- Invite and host an international or visiting student in your home over a long weekend or short holiday.
- Help organize and donate snacks for our athletic games, school performances, and for campus receptions such as the Holiday Cookie Walk.
- Create other ways to support our students.
- Help the Admissions Office with Admissions Open Houses and Revisit Days.
- Work directly with the Admissions Office on new parent outreach through phone calls and related projects such as helping host Admissions Open Houses in your town.
- Connect potential Gould students and their families with Gould Admissions: share your experience as a Gould parent and spread the word about what Gould Academy has to offer.
- Support the Gould Fund through your time. Join the Advancement team and fellow parents in a calling night or take some calling assignments to call from your home.