What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
That’s what I got when I typed in Christmas joke on Google. Hmph.
Well, the holiday season is in full swing here at Gould. This week, all students will try to impress the community with a Residential Rumble dedicated to decking out the dorms and the Day Student Lounge in full holiday cheer. It will be interesting to see what we come up with.
On Saturday, we’re all going become glamouriffic and have our annual Snowball. I truly love seeing all of us at our best (expect a post about fashion next week!). They even bring out the nice water goblets at Ordway, people. You know it’s serious when they bring out the fancy silverware.
And then, before we go home, we’re going to have our annual Yulefest Concert!
But my favorite part of the holiday season is, you might have guessed it, music!
So, here’s Zee’s top ten for the holidays! Woot woot!
1. All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey (classic!)
2. Christmas Tree – Lady GaGa
3. Deck The Halls – Pomplamoose
4. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – She & Him
5. A Child Is Born – Rihanna
6. Eight Days Of Christmas – Destiny’s Child
7. Last Christmas – Taylor Swift
8. Merry Christmas, Baby – Christina Aguilera
9. Santa Baby – Kylie Minogue
10. Baby, It’s Cold Outside – Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson
Quite the eclectic list, no?
Till next week,
watch out for that mistletoe, ho ho ho!