Welcome To Our World
So a quick recap of the summer since we last posted in late May.
- The big news, We moved dorms. From boys to girls
- I went on water ramp camp in Lake Placid
- Helen and Kristen Kimball grew a squash plant that could be seen from ISS
- Helen cooked a lot of squash flavored food
- Did I mention we moved dorms and re-painted the new apartment.
- Spent some time in CT and NYC
- I went on a social media course in Boston
So we’re back and really looking forward to sharing our new life in the girls dorm…! So far so good, I think would be the statement……And yes we do intend to win the residential rumble and winter carnival.
See you all next week (We’re soooo glad to be back……!!)
Chris and Helen
My images this week are from mountain day and our Chinese visitors.