This is it Glog world! My last post…
I struggled to think of a good way to end my Glog career but the only thing that has kept coming back to me is a list.
Gould has been my home for 5 years now and there are a few things that I am so grateful for from my Gould experience.
1. I’m thankful for the the most valuable relationships in my life, possible because of Gould.
My best friends, my rockstar advisor, and my favorite teachers.
2. Snow, skiing, competition. Though I didn’t race this year, I’m thankful that Gould gave me the opportunity to compete at such a high level for so many years. I will NEVER have to take ski lesson.
3. An invaluable world view. Gould and the connections I made here allowed me to see parts of the world that I never would have otherwise. Not to mention the numerous international students that I’ve met through the years.
4. Getting me to college…I never would have made it alone. Thanks Ms. Libby!
5. Helping me grow up. Gould has shaped my life in so many different ways… The person I am now is in part thanks to the Gould community.
I’d like to sincerely thank all the people that have had a positive influence on my experience at Gould, there are too many to name them all, but they know who they are.
Thank you to the Glog world for reading my posts and I’m excited to see who will take over next year.
Over and out for the last time,
YEAAAAHHHHHHH SENIORS 2014