One word: Homework
I don’t have much to say about this past weekend because all I did was HOMEWORK!
As we get closer to AP Exams and Midterms (this Friday), I’m literally swamped with assignments.
Are you guys too?
Here’s a couple of tips from stress.about.com:
1. Start early. Preparation for tests begins even BEFORE the actual week of midterms.
2. Sleep. You need at least four hours of sleep a night to function, if not more.
3. Focus on completing some good notes.
4. Hide. Study in an out-of-the-way place. As tempted as you are to study with your friends, you’re best bet is to find a place of your own where you can think.
5. Stop cramming five minutes before the test. Use this time before the test to relax, catch your breath, and take a minute to get focused.
6. Stay for the entire session. Reread the questions and your answers to them. Make sure you understand what the question is really asking and that you have answered the question completely and accurately.
So good luck this week y’all! And don’t worry ~ if you don’t perform the way the way you wished you had, we have another six weeks to go!
DEEP BREATHS (even I’m doing them),