Oh, The Places You’ll [want to] Go
Firstly, I hope everyone had a wonderful and fun-filled Halloween! I also hope everyone remembered to say “Rabbit Rabbit”! (I know I forgot…)
Anyway, for this week’s post, I totally stole (ehem… borrowed) this idea from a Buzzfeed.com post I was looking at earlier in the week. It’s about places one should travel to before it’s too late. All pictures came directly from the Buzzfeed post, unless stated otherwise. Some extraordinary places include…
3. The Catacombs in Paris, France
5. Cat Island in Tashirojima, Japan. Another place I would love to visit!
6. Big Sur, California.
7. The Great Wall of China
8. La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, Spain
9. Tunnel of Love in Kleven, Ukraine.
10. The Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia. (one of the world’s largest salt flat)
11. The Gateway Arch in St. Louis, Missouri.
12. Mount Rushmore in Keystone, South Dakota.
13. Petra, a historical and archeological site in Jordan. (Ever since the 3rd Indiana Jones movie (The Last Crusade), I have always wanted to go here!)
14. Lake Retba in Senegal.
15. Wall Drug in Wall, South Dakota. Now, as my sister and I were driving cross country, we saw signs for this about 500 miles before the actual place of interest which shows how happy they are to advertise their city and this little attraction. Wall Drug is literally in the middle of nowhere with the most random little shops and attractions.
They also have a giant Jackalope
They also have a giant T-Rex that roars every 10-12 minutes, a mini water playground, and their very own mining site and sand boxes for endless gem and fossil discoveries. Along with many country stores for little trinkets and souvenirs, this attraction is probably one of the coolest/strangest places I have ever been to. But I highly recommend to visit the place at least once in your lifetime!
Now I wish I could include more incredible places, but there are just too many! The world is an amazing planet with tons of places that have already been discovered. Now I’m asking you, the reader, to tell me places you’ve been or want to go in the future.
Until next week!
“Do not fear what you do not know”
~ fortune cookie 6