Ninth Grade Four Point Planning Check List
Ninth Grade Four Point Planning Checklist Fall 2015
- Confirm documentation of current physical exam, health forms and insurance information to the Gould Academy Health Center.
- Be up to date with all regular required immunizations and provide information to the Gould Academy Health Center.
- Arrange to receive the typhoid and Hepatitis A immunizations before Jan. 1. (Many parents have found that the easiest way to do this is through their primary care doctor, who can give the Hepatitis A shot in the office and give a prescription for oral typhoid. The directions for administering and refrigerating the 4 doses of oral typhoid are very specific, but can easily be done at home over a break. We cannot administer it at school. Other students have gone to a travel clinic and received the typhoid injection.)
- Send copy of passport to Mr. Hayward as soon as possible.
- Send copy of birth certificate to Mr. Hayward as soon as possible.
- Give passport to Mr. Hayward immediately following winter break, at the latest.
- Send copy of each parent’s passport or ID to Mr. Hayward as soon as possible. (this is required for the visa process)
- Each parent must sign/notarize and return permission forms that will be sent to you the first week of December.
Please let Mr. Hayward know if you have any questions.