May The Force Be With You
It’s exam week.
Here’s to hoping all of you Gouldies nail it this Fall. Whether it’s your first time taking Fall exams or your last, just do your best; leave everything on the ‘field’, as they say.
For those of you who know me, you know my iPod is like my second half. I listen to music everyday, no matter what I’m doing. So here’s Zee’s top ten for exam week:
1. I Love It – Icona Pop watch?v=UxxajLWwzqY
2. 212 – Azealia Banks
3. Why They Mad – Sasha Go Hard
4. Anything Could Happen – Ellie Goulding
5. Comeback Kid – Sleigh Bells
6. Endtapes – The Joy Formidable
7. Sunshowers – MIA
8. Take Me Out – Franz Ferdinand
9. Notice Me – Anya Marina
10. Stadium Love – Metric
Take a listen when you need something to pump you up…for those endless hours of studying, of course.
Best of luck,