Luu to the who ?
First, happy Wednesday (a.k.a Octorber 1) everyone!
From this year, you guys will get to meet me every Wednesday. So let’s get to know each other a little bit, shall we?
Here are 10 facts about me:
1. I’m Haylee (people tend to call me Haylee Luuwho ..)
2. Currently a sophomore at Gould
3. I’m from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Most people usually mistake me for Chinese ( or Thai … at least that’s what my roommate told me. It seems like Vietnam never crosses people’s mind .. )
4. I love love love love food. I live for food, especially Japanese and French cuisine.
5. I’ve been to 20 countries ( or 19, depends on how you count). My favorite country up to date is Turkey.
6. I have a rice cooker in my room but I never really use it ..
7. I never hiked a mountain before I came to Gould. That’s why I had a pretty heavy culture shock when I went off to my orientation trip ( we hiked Mt Jefferson and Mt Madison). I really thought that I would slip and die on my way down.
8. I also never ate Ben & Jerry before I came to America. Now I’m OBSESSED with it.
9. A member of Gould’s Field Hockey team. Go Field Hockeyyyyyyyy!
10. Last summer, a couple of my friends and I volunteered at a school for autistic children. It was definitely an amazing experience.
See you guys next Wednesday!