Is it Mountain Day today?
My name is Aiden Clarke, I am a four year senior and Day student proctor. This a a picture of me from Halloween last year with two of my other fellow day students (another great day here).
We are having a real dilemma here at the Academy.
Is today going to be Mountain Day? I asked around the school and gathered a list of reasons why today has to be Mountain Day.
Reasons Why we think its Mountain Day today!
- Snapchat photo evidence of buses warming up has been spotted.
- Consultant day is here, meaning its the perfect day to show off the school without us here.
- The Chinese exchange students are here. Last year we hiked Sunday River up to the North Peak lodge with them.
- It is an (almost) sunny day.
- Last night we had a dodgeball residential rumble (go Day students!). Since when do they take study time away from us?
- Rumor on the street is that a few head proctors were told and have been spreading the rumor to the Freshman.
- I have a bio test today.
- Because a freshman told me that it is always today.
- Natalie knows its not Mountain Day. (So who knows?)
- Everyone is saying that it is Mountain Day. (So it has to be today, right?)
I’ll keep you updated on the outcome of the day.
Until next week!
UPDATE: No announcement of Mountain Day yet. My bio test isn’t until after lunch, so I’m still crossing my fingers. I’ll you keep you updated throughout the day.
Update 2: No Mountain Day today. But we are all hoping for tomorrow. Word on the street is that Mr. Ruby spilled the beans to Mr. Southam at their conference in Boston today. You all know what to do.