End of Term…
The winter term is coming to a close and it will not be long before we depart for our journey to India. Students will either be taking a Charter Bus from Gould departing 3/19 at 1:00pm (arrive at least an hour early) or you will meet us in Boston at the Hosteling International – 19 Stuart St. http://bostonhostel.org/ Please arrive by 5:00pm
I met last evening with the group traveling to India and covered several topics –
1) Packing list (see prior blog post) Keep in mid we will be experiencing a wide range of temperatures from Delhi 85-90 – Gangtok 30-50
2) When packing a “rolling mid-sized” suit case is best. When packing keep in mind we will be adding books and legos that we have collected, so save room.
3) We talked over home stay gifts. There is a list of suggestions on the Gould Info Server in the Four Point Forms & Information section
4) We will be creating a “Time Capsule” with our Taktse counter parts and I have asked the students to bring something small that is somehow representative of them for the time capsule.
5) One last reminder NO computers & NO cell phones
If you have questions please email me email@example.com I am going our with a Jr Pt Group and will not be back until March 11.