confessions of a REALLY bad glogger
First off, I have to apologize to all you out in the cyber-world. It has been almost a month since I last glogged. I won’t make excuses for myself, but it has been a crazy time here at the academy. Needless to say, it’s about to get a lot more crazy. The countdown has begun and there are 15 days until graduation. However, it’s hard to get ahead of myself because I know how exams and the week before exams goes at Gould. For me, the week before exams is the most stressful time. I get myself all worked up about failing, but when I get to the actual exam, I calm down, and understand that as long as I try my best, there’s nothing else I can do. Exam week is close but there’s A LOT that has to happen before we get there.
- Dorm/Day student locker lottery- Everyone has to pick out their place of habitation for next year
- The Musical! The sound of music is filling the ears of students at Gould.
- Some people (Sarah Morse) are still deciding where to go to college. Sarah is currently sitting next to me making a list of pros and cons between two schools she has to decide on TOMORROW.
- Studying. Last minute tests before exams? Fair game. Often, these tests can help bring your grades up before the exam
- MAISAD championships: The playoffs begin (for lacrosse) on Wednesday of next week. GO HUSKIES!
- Summer Plans- Summer jobs, senior four points, trips abroad, wherever your summer takes you, there will be some planning