China Parents Weekend Video and Reminders
It was wonderful to have an opportunity to meet with all of you during parents weekend and go through some of the details of our upcoming adventure with you. As Holly Tornrose said, for many of us, this is when the trip begins to feel real! There is just over a month until we take off, and we are very excited to go!
A few reminders:
– Please make sure that you print out, sign, and return the “9th 4pt China Parent Release Form.” Many of you may have already done this, but if not please do soon.
– Please contact Martha Whittington about exchanging money for your student. (email: email@example.com)
– Please contact Chris Hayward or me, Colin, about travel arrangements for before and after the trip. If anything changes please let us know. (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
– If you have any health concerns specific to your student, please contact Marita Wiser, one of the Gould Academy nurses. (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
– If you have donations for the Tanzania trip, please get them to Sara Shifrin (email: email@example.com)
– Remember the items the Tumaini Junior School is looking for are:
Halloween/Dress Up Costumes, Children’s Sizes (this is not is the presentation, but is something that I missed in the list I made)
– If you think of any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Chris Hayward or me.
Video of the Meeting if you were unable to attend or want to listen to it again:
Thank you for all of your support as we prepare for this exciting opportunity!