Alumni Mobile App
Stay connected to your classmates with the official Gould Academy Alumni app.
Download the free Gould Academy Alumni app today to securely network and connect with your Gould community around the world. The app includes our Gould alumni directory integrated with LinkedIn, maps showing where you can find your friends, Gould social sites and more! Powered by EverTrue.
- Search the alumni directory, and filter by graduation year, name, college, business name or industry.
- Connect with other alums though the integrated LinkedIn and Facebook functionality.
- Stay connected to Gould through Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube feeds within the app.
- Navigate directly to student and faculty blogs
Frequently Asked Questions:
Any Gould alum may use it! Your information is protected, and only Gould constituents may access it.
The EverTrue platform is currently available for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android devices. For iOS, we support the 5 and higher operating systems. For Android we support back to OS 2.3.
Search for “EverTrue” in the Apple App store or the Google Play store. Once you have download the app and open it, you will be prompted to search for your community. Type in Gould Academy and select the correct community.
Please log in with your first and last name, and your email address. If the email address matches what we have on file, you’ll receive an authentication message in your email inbox. Be sure to open the email you receive on the mobile device you used to download the app. Then click “Verify” and it will grant you access to the app!
If you do not receive a confirmation email, it may mean that we do not have an email address on file for you, or we have a different one. If this is the case, please contact Stacy Sandvoss to verify the correct email address we have on file.
Unless you indicate otherwise, all of your contact information will appear on the app; this includes name, street, city, state, country, phone number, email address, education, and place of employment.
- If you have previously asked that your information remain private, it will not appear in the listing.
- If you wish, you may customize your settings so that particular information will not be viewable by other constituents. If you would like to suppress/hide information in your profile, go to My Profile then click on “Suggest an Update” at the bottom of your profile. Then, type in any updates you would like to make and click “Send.” Please note that it may take up to a week for changes to appear.
Type the name of the person you are seeking in the search box. If you are unsure of the spelling, you may type a few letters in the name, click “Search” and the app will pull a list of possible matches. You also have the option to search by class year by typing a year into the search box.
Click on the Nearby tab in the sidebar navigation. A map will appear with pushpins indicating people in your area. Clicking on one of the pushpins will open that alum’s listing in the directory. You may also click the icon in the top right corner of the map to view a list of people nearby. To search for an alum in the map feature, click on the search icon on the bottom of the map. Are you traveling and looking to visit Gould Academy people in other cities? You may search for users across the globe by entering any zip code, city, state or country, and the map feature will show you that location along with people in that part of the world. You can also click the filter icon on the map page to narrow your results.
The app allows you to connect and network with other people using LinkedIn. You can also connect using your Facebook account. When you first log in to the app, you will be asked if you would like to connect via LinkedIn and/or Facebook. You may choose one or both, or neither. Once you are in the app, you can view information that people have included in their LinkedIn and Facebook profiles along with the number of connections you have in common. Anything marked as private in Facebook or LinkedIn remains private. If you are not connected to an alum, you will not see his/her private information or feed, nor will he/she be able to view yours. Don’t forget to list Gould Academy in the education field in your LinkedIn profile, and be sure to join the Gould Academy LinkedIn group!
- If you opt not to immediately connect your LinkedIn and Facebook accounts, you may do so at anytime by going to Settings and clicking on Manage Accounts. Likewise, you may disconnect those accounts at any time.
Yes. From the Directory tab, click on the mail or phone icon at the top someone’s profile to email or call. Phone calls may only be made from devices with phone capability.
Do you have questions not answered here? If so, please contact Jeff Candura, at 207-824-7735 or firstname.lastname@example.org.