Spring Term International Program
Preparation through immersion. Excellence through experience.
Gould’s Spring Term International Program prepares students culturally and academically for a selective American boarding school.
The program also provides students the ability to enroll and start their experience at Gould a year earlier; thus providing them with exposure to Gould’s schedule, specialty programs, and culture.
- Dates: April 16 – May 25, 2019
- Tuition: $18,500 + Insurance
- Diversity of Countries: 20
- Program Size: 14 Current 8th grade students from around the world.
- English Studies
- History: Research Methods
- Art Foundations
- Robotics/Design Thinking in the Marlon Family IDEAS Center
- Daily Athletic & Co-Curricular Activities
- Nightly Study Hall
- Seminar: Health & First Aid
- Small Dorm Experience
- Off-Campus Excursions
Applications will be considered as they are completed and will be accepted until the program is at capacity. We anticipate not to be accepting applications after January 1, 2019
- Submit the completed SSAT Application – ssat.org/sao
- $100 Application Fee
- Interview (On-campus or Skype)
- Standardized Testing – at least one of the following: TOEFL, TOEFL junior, SSAT, or Duolingo