Gould takes great pride in our compassionate and successful response to the pandemic. This past year was tough in so many ways but the joy shown through as we celebrated in person learning and carried on school traditions. As we move through the summer into the fall of 2021 the Covid response team continues to evaluate daily life and focus on evolving our strategies to keep everyone safe while trying to make life as “normal as possible.”
- Guidelines for Unvaccinated (and Partially Vaccinated) Individuals as of September 3, 2021.
Gould Summer Update: Arriving to Campus/ COVID Protocols as of June 30, 2021.
- Questions related to Academics should be directed to Brad Clarke, assistant head of school for Teaching & Learning.
- Questions related to Admissions should be directed to Chris Sparks, assistant head of school for Institutional Advancement.
- Questions related to Finances should be directed to Dave Willis, assistant head of school for Finances.
- You can find additional contacts here.