Your gift. Your choice.
Did you know that a $100 gift to the Annual Fund contributes as much to Gould’s annual budget as a $2,000 endowed fund? Yes, Annual Fund gifts are that important.
The Annual Fund for Students and Teachers is the most important fund raising priority at Gould Academy. We use the unrestricted gifts raised through the annual fund immediately to support the many programs that make Gould, Gould.
Your gift to the Annual Fund is a direct investment in our teachers and students, and helps us provide:
- Meaningful experiential education
- Financial aid for talented and deserving students
- Competitive faculty compensation and enrichment
- A wide breadth of arts and cultural experiences
- Competitive athletics programs, both on snow and off
There are so many reasons to give to the Annual Fund. Here are just a few:
- You think changing the life of a student is a pretty good return on investment.
- You know that Gould depends on Annual Fund support because tuition earnings cover only part of our yearly operating expenses.
- You want to give back to Gould because Gould has given so much to you.
- You’re celebrating a reunion this year
- You love Gould Academy.
How Can I Give?
The 2012-13 Annual Fund ends June 30, 2013.
Checks made payable to Gould Academy can be mailed to:
PO Box 860
Bethel, ME 04217
Gifts paid by American Express, Visa, or MasterCard can be made online or by calling Marie Aron in the Advancement Office at (207) 824-7707. We also accept contributions of securities. (call Marie for more information).